VIEW HANGAR DETAILS BELOW
All hangars are the sole property of the individual hangar owner.
Friedman Memorial Airport does not own any of the hangars listed below.
*If no hangars are listed, there are currently no hangars available to purchase*
SELL A HANGAR
To sell a hangar, fill out the form below
*Don’t forget to add multiple images if available.*
- Units: 18
- Contact: Beth Stagg/President
- Email: email@example.com
- Billing: Lallman Felton Peterson, PO Box 989 Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Wood River Valley Hangars:
- Units: 9
- Contact: Tim Jeneson/President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing: PO Box 477 Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Units #1 – #4:
- Units: 4
- Contact: Brian Blackburn
- Email: email@example.com
- Billing: PO Box 1085 Hailey, Idaho 83333
Lazy 8 Hangar Association:
- Units: 3
- Contact: Walt Schlotfeldt/President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing: PO Box 308 Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Blaine County Pilots Association:
- Contact: Thomas Lenze/President
- Email: email@example.com
- Billing: PO Box 6930 Ketchum, Idaho 83340
For Land Lease information, contact:
RATES & CHARGES
FMAA has an approved landing fee schedule for general aviation transient aircraft over 6,000 lbs. based on MTOW rounded to the nearest 1,000 lbs. Landing fee rates for transient aircraft are as follows:
- $2.75 per 1,000 lbs. for aircraft weighing up to 39,999 lbs.
- $3.60 per 1,000 lbs. for aircraft weighing between 40,000 lbs. and 79,999 lbs.
- $4.40 per 1,000 lbs. MTOW for aircraft weighing over 75,000 lbs.
Vector will assume the billing of landing fees for signatory aircraft. Landing fee rates for signatory aircraft are as follows:
- $1.75 per 1,000 lbs. MTOW rounded to the nearest 1,000 lbs. for aircraft over 6,000 lbs.
Rates & Charges
Currently, the Airport collects air carrier landing fees directly from the carriers.
The full airport rates and charges schedule can be found by clicking the link below.