As we continue to deal with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the FBI urges us to take steps to protect ourselves from outside threats. Please use the resources below to help keep yourself and your family safe from these threats.
- School closings due to COVID-19 present potential for increased risk of child exploitation.
- Be “crime smart”. Getting educated and taking a few basic steps may keep you from becoming a victim – scams and safety.
- Anyone can be targeted by hackers and scammers.
- Learn about the Department of Justice’s response to fraud and to report fraud: Coronavirus Fraud.
- Report Internet crime to the FBI here.
- For accurate and up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit: coronavirus.gov and cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Learn what the federal government is doing at: usa.gov/coronavirus