Dear Airport Users,
Effective August 1, 2020, Vector Airport Systems assumed the operation, billing, and collection of landing fees on behalf of the Friedman Memorial Airport Authority Board (FMAA). Vector is an automated system that collects aircraft operations data and applies that to any applicable fees for the airport.
FMAA has an approved landing fee schedule for general aviation transient aircraft over 6,000 lbs. based on MTOW rounded to the nearest 1,000 lbs. Landing fee rates for transient aircraft are as follows:
- $2.75 per 1,000 lbs. for aircraft weighing up to 39,999 lbs.
- $3.60 per 1,000 lbs. for aircraft weighing between 40,000 lbs. and 79,999 lbs.
- $4.40 per 1,000 lbs. MTOW for aircraft weighing over 75,000 lbs.
Vector will also assume the billing of landing fees for signatory aircraft. Landing fee rates for signatory aircraft are as follows:
- $1.75 per 1,000 lbs. MTOW rounded to the nearest 1,000 lbs. for aircraft over 6,000 lbs.
Currently, the Airport collects air carrier landing fees directly from the carriers. The full airport rates and charges schedule can be found on our website at: http://iflysun.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/RATES_CH.20-v3.0-12.08.2020-approved.pdf
Vector Airport Systems will be mailing a monthly invoice to an aircraft’s registered owner after the conclusion of each month. Vector Airport Systems offers a self-service portal (https://myaccount.vector-us.com) that allows operators to:
|– process credit card payments||– view account history|
|– enroll in electronic invoicing||– update contact information|
|– request invoices via email or download invoices to Excel|
For non-credit card payments, Vector also offers the following:
- Checks: Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of your invoice and should include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on your invoice.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email email@example.com to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Please reach out to Vector Airport Systems directly for payment and/or billing inquiries. Vector Airport Systems can be reached at 1-888-588-0028 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST with offices closed most federal holidays, the Friday after Thanksgiving, and the afternoon of Christmas Eve.